FAFSA Frenzy* at MACC
Need help completing the FAFSA? Attend a FAFSA Frenzy* event at MACC!
Join us Sunday, November 13, 2016 from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. in the Library & Academic Resource Center on the Moberly Campus.
By attending you will receive:
- Free professional assistance completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Free information regarding federal student aid programs and Missouri state aid programs
- The chance to win a scholarship
What to bring:
- 2015 W-2 forms.
- Copies of your 2015 tax forms
- Any statements of interest earned in 2015
- Student PIN and parent PIN. Be sure to apply for your FSA ID at https://fsaid.ed.gov/npas/index.htm before attending a CGS event.
What do I bring if I haven't done my taxes yet?
- 2015 W-2 forms
- 2014 tax forms.
- 2015 statements of interest earned.
*FAFSA Frenzy, a program of College Goal SundaySM, is offered in Missouri through partnerships between the Missouri Department of Higher Education (MDHE) with the Missouri Association of Student Financial Aid Personnel (MASFAP), the Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority (MOHELA), the Lumina Foundation for Education, and the YMCA.
To obtain additional information or access a complete list of FAFSA Frenzy events, visit http://dhe.mo.gov/ppc/ffsites.php.