Career Counseling Schedule
Off Campus Career Counseling Schedule
FREE services include vocational assessment, academic support, and applications for grants and scholarships through the New Traditions program.
Individualized career counseling, by appointment
|Columbia campus:||Career counseling by appointment|
|Kirksville campus:||Career counseling by appointment|
|Hannibal campus:||Career counseling by appointment|
|Mexico ATC:||Career counseling by appointment|
Career Focus Workshops
FREE Career Focus Workshops will be held on the following dates:
|TBA||Moberly||Main Building, Room 122|
What can attending a Career Focus Workshop do for you?
- It can help you discover more about your personality, your interests, your strengths and your values.
- It can help you identify and clarify your greatest strengths so you can build on those strengths.
- It can point you to resources that will help you gain the skills necessary to become successful in your chosen career.
Features of a Career Focus Workshop
- Interactive activities revolve around identifying your values, setting goals, and discovering resources and tools for career exploration and development.
- Career-related assessments include:
- Strengthsquest®, developed by Gallup Inc., helps people learn how their talents can help them develop personally and professionally.
- Missouri Connections is an internet-based, comprehensive career development system supported by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education featuring seamless connections between careers and preparation information.
To pre-register at the campus nearest you, please call or register online at http://www.macc.edu/careerfocus.